HOBUKA Ltd is a local consulting and technology development firm. The company activities interconnect three departments which are Energy, ICT and Sustainable Development.
Our current Energy projects include but not limited to:
- Mudasomwa PicoHydro plant (35 KW)
- Kabebe Picohydro plant (31 KW)
- GACUMU MHPP – Micro Hydro Power Plant: 399Kw;
- NYIRABUGOYI MHPP: 731Kw;
- Advisory services to the international developer for Rusizi III (145 Mw), River: Rusizi with three off-takers from Rwanda, Burundi and DRC.
- Advisory services to an international EPC Contractor for financing and constructing 2,000 km of transmission and distribution lines for the Government of Cameroun
- Solar Energy products ( in partnership with TIGER POWER, a Belgium-based young innovative company that was created to develop and commercialize innovative clean energy solutions to off- grid and poor-grid market)
Apart from the listed projects, We are currently developing the following applications for monitoring and evaluation of our energy products:
- Power producers and off-grid providers MIS
- Meter reading and monitoring system
- Transformer monitoring system ( transformer data, power quality ,alarm abnormal event,…)